Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Wednesday, July 17, 2013
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Children's Pub
Series: Mara Dyer, #2
Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Romance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS NOVEL IS SO CREEPY. TWISTED. WICKED. CRAZY. MIND-FUCKING CRAZY.

I want to thank Noah Shaw for keeping me sane!

We usually say "SUPER AWESOME!" or "IT WAS SO GOOD" or "WOW. WHAT A VERY BEAUTIFUL STORY" after reading a book we really really like. Guess what? Browse through this book's reviews and you wouldn't find a lot of happy and flowery words from our best reviewers.

And yet, most ratings are 4 or 5 STARS.

WHY? Because it's so achingly good in a very perplexing and twisted way.

Did I like the story? Yes! Did I like what happened in the story? I hate what happened to them. Did I like the romance? I'M INLOVE. Is it a feel good story? Uhm no? Is this book bad? NOOOO, I crazily love it!!!

You guys have to know, it's so difficult to border line between this book and the others out there. It's very good, brilliant, hooking, but the MIND-FUCK is what's going to punch your gut above everything else.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 3!!!!!
Turning Pages of Fiction © 2014