Friday, June 6, 2014

Drop Dead Demons by A&E Kirk

Friday, June 6, 2014
Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles #2)Drop Dead Demons by A&E Kirk
Publisher: CreateSpace
Series: Divinicus Nex Chronicles
Genre: Paranormal, Fantasy, Romance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ACTUAL RATING: 4.5 STARS

If I had to vote for the most witty and enjoyable series, it would be Divinicus Nex Chronicles. NO KIDDING. I've never laughed so hard while reading a book!

This second installment is definitely longer than the first. (Demons at Deadnight has 64 chapters while this book has 118 chapters). One would assume it's gonna be a long, boring and tiresome read, but it's so far from that. It's full of adventure, twists, new characters (and new pets?) and more fun!

Oh how I missed the clever and snarky Aurora, the smoking hot (and I mean literally!) Ayden, his hexy genius twin Jayden, the boy next door Tristan, the shy but cool Logan, and most of all Blake, the ultra macho man slash wanna be Knight in shining armor!


Aurora: He was tall, well-built. Broad shoulders.
Blake: Like me, babe?
Aurora: Not that big.
Blake: Yeah, didn't think so. No one ever is.

*I can just imagine his smug and satisfied look when he said that haha!*

I also love how Aurora and Ayden's relationship grows throughout the story! From Ayden being the falsies-pretend-boyfriend to realsies-official-boyfriend.

Ayden: Sounds like you need a hug which, being your official boyfriend, I'm contractually obligated to provide.


*swooooooooon level - 1000000000*

This book is so worth the wait!!! It's been quite a long time since I truly enjoyed reading a book. To be honest, this 2014 I've only read 5 books that I really, really liked. So thank God for this book and thank you Alyssa and Eileen! Keep writing!

View all my reviews

1 comment :

  1. So happy you loved it! Blake is so funny, and Ayden, well, swoonworthy is accurate. Thanks so much for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete

Turning Pages of Fiction © 2014